There are a number of other browsers available that will all have their own unique way of setting cookies, for assistance with these individual browsers please refer to their help section
Further general information about cookies is available at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
For further information about Google Analytics please see http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
To prevent tracking by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
If you would like to find out more about advertising networks and affiliate programmes and how cookies are used for these purposes, please visit http://www.youronlinechoices.co.uk.
The cookies below are used on this site www.barrheadtravel.co.uk
Cookie Name Purpose Duration
Google Analytics To allow us to measure traffic and visitor number to our website please see google's own guide to their analytics cookies here and their options for opting-out here
How can I check if cookies are enabled?
Be aware that if you disable cookies it will not be possible to place an order on the Now Lets Travel website.
- Click on 'Tools Icon' (Cog Wheel) at the top right of your browser window and select 'Internet options' , then click on the 'Privacy' tab
- Ensure that your Privacy level is set to Medium or below, which will enable cookies in your browser. Settings above Medium will disable cookies.
- Click on 'Hamburger Icon' (3 vertical dots) at the top right of your browser window and select 'Settings'
- Scoll down and click on the 'Advanced' option, and locate the 'Privacy and security' section
- Now select 'Content Settings' and click on 'Cookies'
- Now choose your preferred cookie settings
- Click on 'Safari' at the top of your left browser window and select the 'Preferences' option
- Click on 'Privacy', then set your preferred cookie setting.
- Click on 'Hamburger Icon' (3 horizontal bars) at the top right of your browser window and select 'Options'
- Select the 'Privacy & Security' option, then go to the 'History' section
- In the first drop down menu labelled 'Firefox will:' select 'Use custom settings for history' and select your preferred cookie settings.
There are a number of other browsers available that will all have their own unique way of setting cookies, for assistance with these individual browsers please refer to their help section of each browser in question.